The heart of this event is you, our participants—and we need your help to make the biggest impact possible against this disease. Remember, your registration fee helps us cover the cost of operations at this event, but additional fundraising is how we make an important contribution to our community. Your support will fund breast cancer screening, treatment and education programs that save lives in our community!
Here are a few things to know and share with everyone…
- 75% of Komen North Central Alabama’s net revenue is used to support local community based education, screening and treatment programs and 25% of the net income supports the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program for Research. Learn more about the research Komen is funding here in Alabama.
- All donations are tax-deductible
- Learn more about our local grants program and how we serve our local community here in north central Alabama.
- Remember to ask your employer and your donors for Company Matching Gifts
- Share your personal story of why you’re running or walking to end breast cancer